- About LTA
- Legal services
- Accounting services
- TAX AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
One of the main areas in which our company is specialized in providing consulting to its Bulgarian and foreign clients is Corporate law. The accumulated solid practical experience in terms of business planning and expanding our customers’ commercial activities gives us a wide view over the opportunities for your business development.
LTA Consulting is actively involved in the planning and the structuring of the investment intentions of our clients by offering the most conveniant legal forms of business organization for efficiency of the companies’ management and tax planning.
Some of the services provided by us include:
• Analysis and structuring of the investment intentions of our clients and suggestions on the most effective legal form of activity in view of the management structure and the taxation aspects;
• Commercial registrations;
• Structuring and restructuring of the relations between partners/shareholders (including subsequent transfers of shares), as well as of the relations between the partners and the company;
• Advice on the document flow in and out of the company and the necessary documentation;
• Convening and holding of general meetings of the shareholders / shareholders;
• Changes in the capital structure (increase and decrease of capital, non-monetary contributions in the form of movable and immovable property, receivables, capitalization of cash contributions, transfer of enterprises or part of them);
• Consulting and accomplishment of corporate accounting;
• Representation before state, tax, custom and other bodies;
• Negotiations on the conclusion of concession contracts or licensing;
• Protection of your trademark, etc.;
• Consulting creditor companies on the liquidation of their securities;
• Consulting companies in securing their claims as creditors;
• Representation of creditors involved in insolvency proceedings.
Our experience also includes the establishment of branches and representations of foreign companies as well as consulting on the establishment and development of the activity of non-profit legal entities for private or public benefit.